Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Week sketches

Here are some sketches I have done throughout this week!
I bought some new pens and markers, so I've been practicing using more color in my drawings. I still need a lot of practice with inking, but I've been practicing with my Wacom tablet, that way if I mess up I can always ctrl+Z!!

 Me as The Flash when I was a kid on the left and The Joker on the right. The Joker was featured here.

Hellboy on the left and Avatar Aang from Avatar: The Legend Of Korra on the right. Not my best Hellboy, but I do like how his right arm turned out. Also, I have a limited supply of markers, so I didn't have more reds to give Hellboy more dynamics, and I had to do the blue on Aang on my Autodesk Sketchbook Pro because my light blue marker dried out :\.


Uncle Iroh from Avatar: The Last Airbender. I really like how this one turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment